The PSA Fund is offering up to $5k in college scholarships for skateboarders. Sharing more details and the application link below.
The company will award 10 students each with a $500 scholarship who best represent the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled or accepted into a post-high school educational institution
- Have a need for financial assistance
- Interested in pursuing a career in business, ecommerce, marketing, sales or entrepreneurship
- Participate in skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding or other sports/activities you are passionate about
- Can share examples of work experience and work ethic – we’re looking for those that put in a real effort to reach their full potential while also benefitting their broader community around them
Scholarship winners will be announced on July 10th, 2021.
Each scholarship recipient will also be invited to participate in an optional e-commerce class via Zoom, led by an experienced e-commerce professional who has been responsible for selling tens of millions of dollars of skateboards, shoes and apparel from some of the skateboarding industry’s most loved brands. Following the class will be a one-month e-commerce sales contest for those who choose to participate to apply their new knowledge. Each participant will receive 25% of the sales they help make, and the sales contest winner will receive an additional $1,000 scholarship for best demonstrating their ability to apply what they learned!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply now at http://www.psafund.com/pages/2021-scholarships