Dave is going to make a decision with the keyholders by the end of this week. The rent has been jacked up and nobody has expressed interest to purchase/save the bowl. They’re either going to fix up the bowl this weekend and keep it open/paid for one last month -OR- shut the bowl down for good. All depends if the keyholders are willing to pay September’s rent.

If you know anyone or any companies that may be interested in purchasing the bowl… please act now OR THE AUTUMN BOWL WILL BE GONE FOREVER.